104: Susie Rowan | Bible Study Fellowship, Executive Director
Susie Rowan | Bible Study Fellowship, Executive Director
Susie Rowan is executive director of Bible Study Fellowship (BSF), a global, interdenominational, in-depth Bible study ministry.
Under Susie’s leadership, BSF has grown to serve more than 385,000 adults and 66,000 children worldwide through local and online BSF groups and WordGo Bible study groups.
Susie has brought change that has adapted the ministry to a rapidly changing digital world. She has advanced BSF’s mission through new pathways to Bible study and expanded BSF’s content to include four new studies – Isaiah, Revelation, and People of the Promised Land I and II (Part II coming in 2022).
Susie and her husband, Roger, have been married for 45 years and have two children, Jerry and Sally, and four grandchildren.
For more information regarding Bible Study Fellowship visit www.bsfinternational.org
Subscribe by clicking on your favorite listening app below
Questions Susie and I Discussed:
- (3:46) How did you come to know Jesus as Savior?
- (6:05) What prompted you to first begin attending BSF?
- (8:45) You are the current Executive Director of BSF and have served in various other roles in the BSF organization. Will you share a bit of that journey with us?
- (15:16) What are some of the things that you have changed in BSF to help engage future generations?
- (20:50) What are some of the shifts you have had to make as an organization as a result of coronavirus?
- (24:53) What is the study model of BSF?
- (28:25) What would you like to say to the woman listening who may still be struggling to commit to an in-depth Bible Study for whatever reason?