Christmas in July, Day 11: Green Roof Gallery | Bethany Patterson
Green Roof Gallery | Bethany Patterson
The founder of Green Roof Gallery, Bethany Patterson sits down with Amber to share the process of creating leather accessories and how it parallels the way God uses broken people.
Christmas in July Questions:
- What is Green Roof Gallery?
- Share a bit of the backstory of Green Roof Gallery.
- You shared with me a little about why you use leather and how it parallels our lives? Will you share that for those listening?
- What do you love about the work you are doing at GRG?
- What is one of your most popular earrings? Favorite earrings?
- CIJ Day 1: Hope + Vine | Rachael Smith
- CIJ Day 2: Dwell Differently | Natalie Abbott
- CIJ Day 3: Sari Bari | David Grant
- CIJ Day 4: Women’s Bean Project | Tamra Ryan
- CIJ Dy 5: 10ofthose.com | Jonathan Carswell
- CIJ Day 6: The Radical Book for Kids | Champ Thornton
- CIJ Day 7: Joy Box Journal | Adria Wilkins
- CIJ Day 8: The Daily Grace Co | Joanna Kimbrel
- CIJ Day 9: Elizabeth’s Voice | Amy Brewer
- CIJ Day 10: Devotional Dippers | Andrew Sweasey
A firm, Christian-based worldview is the springboard needed in today’s world which can be attained with a SchoolhouseTeachers.com education.
Use code: EXPLORE
to pay only $179 for a two-year Ultimate Membership during SchoolhouseTeachers.com’s Explore the World BOGO event!
Sue Donaldson | Hospitality, More Than Entertainment | 143September 13, 2021/
Senator Brian Birdwell | 9-11 Survivor of the PentagonSeptember 7, 2021/
Elyse Fitzpatrick & Eric Schumacher | The Value of Women, 141August 31, 2021/