Christmas in July, Day 12: Imani Collective | Jenny Nuccio
Imani Collective | Jenny Nuccio
Jenny is the Founder and CEO of Imani Collective — a social enterprise + holistic women’s empowerment program in Mombasa, Kenya committed to breaking the generational poverty.
Having lived as an integral part of her Kenyan community since 2013, she is committed to the collaborative advancement of equitable opportunity for the friends she works with every day, as well as for marginalized populations world-wide.
She also is the Co-Founder of the School of Ethical Impact and brings a unique intersection of both classroom + real-world social entrepreneurship expertise.
But this is only part of her identity: Most days you can find her laughing with her kiddos, wondering the streets of Mombasa, or simply enjoying a great cup of Kenyan coffee.
She wears many hats, but some of her favorites are being a wife and mother of three who is passionate about spreading joy and helping inspire women from all walks of life to pursue their dreams and step into their true potential.
The founder of Imani Collective, Jenny Nuccio sits down with Amber to about empowering women to break generational poverty through the creation of ethical goods.
Christmas in July Questions:
- What is the mission behind Imani Collective?
- Share a bit of the backstory of Imani Collective.
- When someone purchases from Imani Collective, how are they impacting your employees?
- What do you love about the work you are doing with Imani Collective?
- What is one of your most popular products? Favorite products?
- CIJ Day 1: Hope + Vine | Rachael Smith
- CIJ Day 2: Dwell Differently | Natalie Abbott
- CIJ Day 3: Sari Bari | David Grant
- CIJ Day 4: Women’s Bean Project | Tamra Ryan
- CIJ Dy 5: 10ofthose.com | Jonathan Carswell
- CIJ Day 6: The Radical Book for Kids | Champ Thornton
- CIJ Day 7: Joy Box Journal | Adria Wilkins
- CIJ Day 8: The Daily Grace Co | Joanna Kimbrel
- CIJ Day 9: Elizabeth’s Voice | Amy Brewer
- CIJ Day 10: Devotional Dippers | Andrew Sweasey
- CIJ Day 11: Green Roof Gallery | Bethany Patterson
A firm, Christian-based worldview is the springboard needed in today’s world which can be attained with a SchoolhouseTeachers.com education.
Use code: EXPLORE
to pay only $179 for a two-year Ultimate Membership during SchoolhouseTeachers.com’s Explore the World BOGO event!
Sue Donaldson | Hospitality, More Than Entertainment | 143September 13, 2021/
Senator Brian Birdwell | 9-11 Survivor of the PentagonSeptember 7, 2021/
Elyse Fitzpatrick & Eric Schumacher | The Value of Women, 141August 31, 2021/